Windows 10 is an operating system from the Windows family, developed and maintained by Microsoft. It is designed to work on modern personal computers and it’s available in both 32 and 64-bit versions. Windows 10 was released in July 2015 as a successor to the previous version of the system – Windows 8.1 – and boasts multiple new features users long wanted to see. It also fixed numerous problems and bugs of its predecessor, refreshed the user interface, and incorporated better security measures.
The professional version of the Windows 10 operating system comes with additional features aimed at business consumers. These include BitLocker encryption, group policies, dynamic provisioning, kiosk mode, Hyper-V, Windows Sandbox, Active Directory support, among others.
BitLocker is a feature that allows encrypting the entire drive using either a 128 or 256-bit AES algorithm in order to protect your data in case of losing access to your PC. Activating BitLocker requires you to create a password, which will be used to access the computer. From now on only the one who knows this password will be able to decrypt stored files. It’s the perfect way to defend against thieves, who otherwise could steal your documents and use gathered data to access your banking or social media accounts.
- BitLocker encrypts your drive, protecting your private data in case of losing the computer.
- Windows Sandbox helps to check suspicious files in a safe and closed environment.
- Hyper-V technology can be used to easily run virtual machines on your computer – either for testing purposes, or to have an alternative operating system at hand
- Remote Desktop allows controlling your computer from a different device, which can be useful if one needs to access his office PC from home
- Trusted Boot checks the integrity of every system component on the startup
- Windows Update for Business provides access to the latest innovations released by Microsoft
- Kiosk mode allows you to restrict the PC to run a single application in fullscreen and gives you better control over the public computer
- Processor1 GHz
- Memory1 GB – 32 Bit / 2 GB – 64 Bit
- Disk space16 GB – 32 Bit / 32 GB – 64 Bit
- OtherDirectX 9 with WDDM 1.0 driver
There are no reviews yet.