Microsoft Project 2016 Professional is engineered to be used by a single user for easy creation of modern reports to measure progress and communicate project details effectively with your team and stakeholders. The numerous Microsoft Project Standard 2016 features and tools will help you with planning and running any project and document its progress. You can analyse resources, schedules and budgets to ensure simple and smooth project management.
Not the right Project 2016 product you were looking for? Check out our selection of additional Microsoft Project software today.
- No need to create project plans from scratch. Project 2016 has the best industry built-in and customizable templates to get you started.
- Use pre-populated pulldown menus and Gantt charts to help simplify the project planning process.
- Get out of the box reports. Share project reports across the organization. From financial to burndown charts, let everyone be on the same page.
- View multiple project timelines, from upcoming tasks to milestones. As well, customize the schedules to represent specific data and share them easily with project stakeholders.
- For a quick drill-down and insights, track your projects using PPM Content Pack for Power BI.
- Provides seamless BI integration. The Native OData allows you to aggregate data portfolio with other lines of business (LOB).
- Project 2016 supports portfolio management. The seamless integration with Power BI provides built-in reports and advanced analytics.
- Enable project managers to proactively manage resource utilization, identify bottlenecks early, accurately forecast resource needs, and improve timely delivery.
Microsoft Project 2016 Professional Features
- Track Resources – Enable visualization resources with new intuitive heat maps and reports.
- Maximize Return on Investment with detailed resource visualization and management.
- Create Reports – New formatting capabilities and Graphics replace the “Walls of data” in previous versions.
- The Burndown report feature provides glance access to planned, completed, and remaining work as lines on a graph.
- Explore customizable report templates and create new and professional reports without exporting data to another program.
- Stay on Track – Multiple timelines feature gives you a clearer picture of the work involved in the project.
- Set project and task date up to 31/12/2149. A longer duration than the previous versions.
Get started quickly and deliver winning projects
For 1 PC
Compatible with Windows 7 or later
All languages included
There are no reviews yet.